The first step in becoming a member of Binghamton’s Women in Business is to join our listserv here, by doing so you will receive weekly e-mails from the club detailing upcoming events, meeting information, and exciting opportunities!
In order to become a member of Women in Business, a member prospect must complete the following requirements:
- Attend at least two Workshops
- Attend at least two Corporate Relations events
- Complete one networking phone call
- Have an approved resume (by SOM Career Services, if not in SOM, BWiB e-board)
- *Must be completed by November 20th (Fall) or April 28th (Spring)*
- Inductions at the end of both Fall and Spring semesters at our end of semester banquet
- To receive credit for completing/partially completing a requirement, please fill out this form.
- The club will hold a number of workshops throughout the semester in order for member prospects to learn how to make a networking phone call
- Requirements do not roll over to the following semester, therefore, a member prospect must complete all the requirements in one semester in order to become a member of BWiB
- Once a member prospect has their resume approved, by either SOM Career Services or the BWiB E-board (if not in SOM) then it is the member prospect’s responsibility to fill out the requirements form in order to receive credit for that completed requirement
In order to maintain your member status in Women in Business, a current member must… (This section is currently being revised, check back later)
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org